Medical Center of the Medical University of Warsaw
Medical Center of the Medical University of Warsaw LLC. (pl. Centrum Medyczne Warszawskiego Uniwerystetu Medycznego Sp. z o. o.) is a company of Medical University of Warsaw, educational institution with 200-year of tradition and expirience in nurturing best specialists in field of medicine. In year 2011 we celebreated 10th anniversary of our activity. Idea behind creating Medical Center was created out of need for high standart services by highly qualified team of specialists working in existing back then Warsaw Medical Academy and in Indepented Public Central Clinical Hospital in Warsaw. Thanks to this, patients from whole country have possibility of getting consultation from expiriences medical team, that works with our Center.
The purpouse of CMWUM is providing health services to preserve, restore and improve patients’ health, which it carries out in particular through prophylaxis, diagnostics, outpatient treatment and providing services outside the Center. We invest in modern equipment ensuring a high level of services for patients using them. Currently, our patients can use one of the most modern laboratories in Poland for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, EMG, USG, ENG, stress tests and X-ray diagnostics.
To meet the expectations of our patients we;re offering services in the fields of: primary healthcare, specialist outpatient health care and free comprehensive examination under contracts signed with the National Health Fund. CMWUM is an institution providing medical services 24 hours a day, including the Night and Holiday Health Care.
As a university institution, we also develop activities in the field of research and education, as well as training. We run a number of research programs, we train residents and medical students. There are also activities aimed at obtaining funds from European funds that will facilitate our development. Our motto is “PROPHYLAXIS ALONE IS ALREADY A VICTORY!” In line with this, we run a series of preventive and promotional campaigns for our patients.
In January 2007, our facility received the ISO 9001: 2000 Quality Certificate, which confirmed the high quality of our services, and in January 2010 a new Quality Certificate PN-EN ISO 9001: 2009.
Our team’s efforts have been recognized in the following competitions:
- 3rd place in Polish National Medical Competition “Pearls of Medicine” – 2009,
- nomination in the category „Effective Health Care Management” in Leaders OSOZ 2009 competition,
- nomination of the President of the Company’s Management Board for the “Success of the Year 2009 in Health Care Medicine Leaders” competition,
- honorable mention in the “Mazovia Company of the Year 2010” competition in the Medicine category – 2010,
- 2nd place in the Businesswoman of the Year 2009 competition – President of the Management Board dr. n. med. (PhD) Ewa Trzepla,
- 1st place in the OSOZ 2010 Leaders competition in the Health Promotion and Prevention category,
National Certificate of “Reliable in Health Care” – 2011.